Who am I?

Hello and welcome.  I realized just now that I have never made introductions on here.  I started this blog with no real intentions...perhaps a place to vent, but then I just jumped in and started venting.  I never introduced myself.  So, hi!  I'm going to start by telling you 10 things about me.

10. I live in Ohio and have my whole life.
9.  I have 2 daughters, a husband, 3 cats, 2 dogs and 3 goldfish.
8.  I am pagan and liberal and support equal rights for all Americans.
7.  I am a Stay at Home Mom.
6.  I've had my writing published.
5.  My husband and I got married in a Big Bear Grocery Store on Valentine's Day.
4.  I want to travel outside the US, though I haven't yet.  I've actually only been to 10 states. 
3.  I love to make people laugh.
2.  I aspire to make actual money with my writing.
1.  I wish I was more...more organized, more creative, more....

Want to know more?  Stay tuned.  :D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What exactly can you do with THAT degree

Finding myself

Not good enough